HTK is committed to supporting our financial professionals and clients with a wide range of investment solutions to best support their unique needs. In the high net-worth market segment, special consideration must be given to not only wealth management, but other factors as well. Here are five essential questions to ask:
- What banking and lending services are available, such as a securities-backed line of credit or cash access account for liquidity needs?
- Are the investments tax efficient and should a tax-loss harvesting strategy be employed?
- Is socially responsible investing or alternative investing a priority or interest of the client? How can environmental, social and governance (ESG) or alternative investments be integrated into the investment strategy?
- Does the client own a business that requires a value assessment as part of the financial plan?
- Should endowments and donor-advised funds be established? How will the client handle charitable gifts and trusts for legacy planning?
HTK offers our financial professionals the opportunity to leverage distinguished high net-worth programs through third-party asset managers AssetMark, Brinker Capital, City National Rochdale, Mariner Wealth Advisors and SEI. Each brings unique differentiators to help financial professionals build a personalized wealth management program suitable for their clients’ needs and interests.
Clients, please contact your financial professional to learn more about high net-worth solutions that may be right for you. HTK financial professionals can contact the HTK Sales Support team or log on to the HTK Resource Center for more information.